Friday, March 30, 2012

Aaron Taylor’s Wake-Up Call

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor is easily recognizable, even in the most packed of rooms. We see his smiling face and tailored plus-sized designer suits every week of the fall during CBS college football broadcasts, a position through which his 6-foot-4-inch 300-pound frame accumulates more than 100,000 airline miles each year.      

“I was tired of waking up with bruises on my sides every morning from my wife elbowing me.” Taylor, 39, said laughing. At the time, Taylor was feeling overly tired and struggled finding energy for his day-to-day routine. “I wasn’t feeling rested, and my memory was off. I had just gone to work with ABC, and there were all these coaching changes - things I knew I had studied, and at times I would just go blank. I wanted to get tested for sleep apnea to rule it out as a possibility” he said.

Read The Full Article by Visiting This Link...
http://www.austinchronicle.com/blogs/sports/2012-03-29/aaron-taylors-wake-up-call/

Article by Alex Dunlap, 2:22PM, Thur. March 29, 2012